Popular Posts

Friday 9 August 2013

My Sleepover Essentials

At the beginning of this week I slept over my best friend's house and this is what I took....

Here's the link because YouTube is playing up on me!!

  • Mop paddle hairbrush
  • Model's Own foundation brush
  • Cotton buds and face cloth
  • Liz Earle moisturiser
  • Dove pomegranate deodorant
  • Simple cleansing lotion
  • Marc Jacob's Daisy perfume
  • Oral B toothpaste and tooth brush and Linsterine mouthwash
  • L'oreal micellar solution stuff
  • Cosmopolitan mini brush set
  • Mirror
  • No. 7 foundation
  • 17 Peep show palette
  • Eyelash curlers from Sephora 
  • Hairband and bobby pins
  • Mascara, Soap & Glory and Jemma Kidd
  • Collection 2000 liquid eyeliner
  • Rimmel brow pencil
  • No. 7 blush
  • Collection 2000 concealer
  • Burt's Bees pomegranate lip balm
  • Food!!
As always let me know if you want me to talk about any of these products in more detail! My second post to day, I'm on fire!!


Xo Belley

No comments:

Post a Comment