Popular Posts

Monday 12 August 2013

Morning Glory

Mornings can be messy right?

I don't think you guys have met the love of my life yet, my baby! This is how I'm usually awoken, even though a certain someone is technically not allowed on the bed...

I got this mask from Claire's and it's ancient but does the job!

To track my sleeping times and all that I use the super app, Sleepbot. I highly recommend it because it has loads of really cool features.

Upon stumbling blindly to the bathroom, I proceed to wash away the sleep. These are the products I'm loving to do that in the mornings.

Plus dental hygiene, if I do one thing in the mornings it has to be cleaning my teeth.

I only had a few errands to run today so I really couldn't be asked to put on a full face of makeup, especially since it was rainy and horrible. Just moisturiser, foundation, eyebrows, lips and my face is complete!

Collecting the bleary-eyed pooch...

WALKIES!!!!

I eat breakfast after walking Dougal, and I love these Wheetabix Minis with Fruit and Nut.
Just a brief over view of what my mornings look like for you guys. Let me know if you want me to do anything in more detail!
Xo Belley

No comments:

Post a Comment