Popular Posts

Sunday 11 August 2013

My Etsy Wishlist

I really like creating posts like this as it gives me an excuse to spend hours browsing through the online shops!
*All pics are accredited to the relevant Etsy shop*

From left to right...
  • Harry Potter Nail Decals - These are so freaking cute! Who doesn't like novelty Harry Potter items. (here)
  • Neon Pink Heart Stickers - Some of the school books I have are so plain and boring so they need some jazzing up! (here)
  • Red Silk Chiffon Skirt - How gorgeous is the colour? Need I say more? (here)
  • Mint Hair Bow - Perfect for school because it makes easy, plain hairstyles look so cute! (here)
  • Above the Knuckle Rings - I don't have any like this, which means I need some right? (here)
  • Initial Necklace - Obviously I need an I or a B to match my name, but it's so dainty and cute! (here)
  • See No, Speak no, Hear No Evil Monkey - I really like this print and frame, perfect for my redecorating ambitions. (here)
  • Giraffe Print Pencil Case - Back to school means school supplies and I'm really putting it off.... (here)
  • Jungle Tote Bag - I've been looking for a small canvas tote bag to put in my school bag because I always like having a spare, does anyone else do that? This one isn't really what I want, but it's so cute! (here)
  • Hello Kitty Resins - Again these are perfect for adding some Kitty into my life! (here)
  • 1940's Working Pocket Lighter - I'm not a smoker, but this is so beautiful as a decoration or to light candles. (here)
  • Phone Case That Looks Like A Camera - It can be personalised!! (here)
  • Orangy Pink Canvas Backpack - This is just perfection on-a-back! (here)
  • Seafoam Dangle Earrings - This is such a pretty pretty colour and I've been loving dangly earrings lately. (here)
  • Cat Eye Sunglasses - I'm incredibly faithful to my aviators, but I wonder if these would suit me? (here)
  • USB Stick - If you blog, then you need this memory stick in your life, end of! (here)
  • Leather Clutch Bag - It's simple, nude and classic, so I want it! (here)
These posts are definitely good for me as they help me channel impulse buying so that I don't end up with no money for my birthday next month! Woop!
Xo Belley


No comments:

Post a Comment