Popular Posts

Tuesday 30 July 2013

Mini Waitrose Beauty Haul

This is definitely the plus side to grocery shopping with my Mother!


Waitrose is not usually the shop I go to for my beauty essentials but I did manage to pick up exactly what I needed at really good prices! 

Although these are not my favourite razors, they were half price and my sister really likes them, so I figured that it made sense to give them a try. 

I used this Clearasil cleanser when I just started to take care of my skin properly, I was maybe 12 or 13, and it did the trick for me. A couple of weeks ago I was staying at my Nana's for the weekend and in my mad panic to get my crap together I picked up the worst facial scrub I have ever used (post to come!). It broke me out in literally 5 minutes and in an attempt to get my face under control I borrowed some of my cousin's Clearasil. Low and behold, my skin was saved, so I really wanted to give it a try again since my Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish is finished.

I had a trip to the dentist's today, boo! I have one tooth at the front of my lower jaw that recedes slightly, it's not all that noticeable, but it's a haven for plaque, so my dentist had to do that horrible metalic, scrape scrape scrape, thing with that evil looking device, and urgh I hate it! So she recommended these toothbrushes for me to use and I'll try them out tonight.

Company magazine is really not my favourite, I honestly don't like it, but I use it to decorate my bedroom, sooo....

This toner/makeup remover has been raved about on the blogosphere, but I could never find it in Boots or Superdrug, Tesco or Sainsburys. So when I saw it sitting innocently on the shelf I snapped it up quicker than anything. I'm really excited to try this out later!

What I actually needed, cotton buds and cotton pads, I totally forgot to pick up! Typical!

A quick note on my Barry M polish (here) I've found that they are already chipping, despite two coats and a top coat. I've come to the conclusion that maybe three coats would be better? But maybe I just can't force it to stay put! Any thoughts?

Can any of you guys resist the lure of innocently adding little bits and pieces into the shopping cart?
xo Belley

No comments:

Post a Comment