Popular Posts

Sunday 28 July 2013

Key Lime Nails from Barry M

I have gained quite the collection of Barry M nail polishes recently.


As part of my Sunday evening ritual I always give my nails a good paint. This is my newest nail polish. I've heard a lot about the "Gelly Hi-Shine Nail Paints" from Barry M, and this is my first purchase from the collection.

'Key Lime GNP14' is quite a beautiful shade if you ask me, and since Kermit the Frog is one of my dearest childhood friends, I like it very much. I used two coats. followed by Nails Inc.'s Kensington Cavair Topcoat to seal the colour in. I will let you know how well it fares against chipping.

I think the formula is very shiny, even without the topcoat and the texture rings true to every other Barry M nail polish. This is totally different to any other colour I own and I'll definitely pick up a couple more from this range, as I think they're good value and of a high quality, especially since they're under £5!

Hope you're all having a wonderful Sunday! Have you tried any polishes from this range?
xo Belley

No comments:

Post a Comment