Popular Posts

Tuesday 23 July 2013

My July Wishlist

I just started using Polyvore and it's so much fun! You can follow me here!


So whilst browsing and exploring this pretty awesome website I came across loads of lovely bits and pieces that I really want to grab, but alas my bank balance is already crying tears of copper pennies so maybe not just yet!

My July Wishlist

My July Wishlist by hey-there-belley

  1. Vintage shirt --- storenvy.com
  2. Forever 21 alligator hair clip --- forever21.com
  3. Michael Kors leather wrap bracelet --- fashion.ebay.com
  4. Fornash elephant bracelet --- simplysoles.com
  5. Chinese Laundry platform pumps --- heels.com
  6. Topshop Moto Green Crochet Hotpants --- pinterest.com
  7. Alligator hair clip --- etsy.com
  8. Edun stretch denim skinny jeans --- avenue32.com
  9. Linda Farrow black cat eye glasses --- monamoore.com
  10. Platform booties heels --- newlook.com
  11. Topshop --- topshop.com
  12. Turquoise Heart Ring --- pinterest.com
  13. River Island lace cami --- riverisland.com
  14. Nasty gal --- svpply.com
What have you been lusting after this past month month?
xo Belley

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful choice...I like your new blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment!
      I'd love to check out your blog to!

      Delete